Electrical Height Adjustable Base
Part #: 234-23423-23423
The simple operation of the Up/Down height
adjustment enables you to quickly change
between sitting and standing. The Up/Down
key function on the controller simultaneously
operates both electric drives, integrated
in the columns, quietly and quickly. The
base not only responds to the ergonomic
requirements of the human body but also
supports the reduction in audible noise in the
- Two columns with connecting beam
- Base height with 1.25" top is 25.50" - 50.20"
- Recommended top width is 60" - 84"
- Min/Max top depth: 24" - 42"
- Cantilever foot depth: 24" or 29.5"
- Height range: 25.50
- Max lifting speed: 1.5"/sec
- Max base load: 220 lbs.
- Metal finish: black or grey
- Rated voltage: DC 24V
- Max power consumption: 5.5A
- Standby: <1w
- Rated power: 400w
- Motor noise: <50dB
- 0r: Max 2 min ON
- 0r: Min 18 min OFF
- Overload protection: >220 lbs
- Functions: Soft-Start-Stop
This base is over the UPS's weight limits and ships on a pallet via LTL truck.
If you are in the market for more leg attachments, we suggest you take a look through our extensive inventory of adjustable table legs. For all your table base and bottom needs, look no further than LegsandBases.com.